Professionals for the real property registration system in Japan
In Japan, registered Land and Building Investigators and Shihoshosi lawyers are experts about real property registration system.
Shihoshosi lawyers are responsible for preparing documents related to the registration of real property rights, such as ownership transfer and mortgage.
Registered Land and Building Investigators are responsible for preparing documents necessary for the property description aspect of real property registration such as registration of new construction and subdivision the land.
Flowchart for registration
1. Cause of registration (purchasing real property, inheritance, etc.)
2. Preparation for an application form
3. Submission of application form
4. Examination at the Legal Affairs Bureau
5. The receipt of registration certificate and registration completion certificate