Daily Archives: July 6th, 2016

How can I check and confirm rights relating to a particular land or building?

You can investigate property details by obtaining the certificate of registration for the property at the Legal Affairs Bureau. The certificate can be issued quickly, about 10-20 minutes after submission of the application form, and the fee is ¥600. The certificate is issued only in Japanese, unfortunately not in English. The certificate of the registration …

Continue reading